poniedziałek, 19 maja 2014

Kendra's Miami Fashion Challenge!

Hello Darlings! Today's post will be quite unusual, because I was asked by Kendra Thornton to create styling for her trip to Miami. You want to know who is Kendra?  She is well known travel expert which has been featured on several news channels and shows such as Tyra Banks and Nate Berkus.

She  reached out to me  because I inspired her with my style! 
WOW !!! Can You believe it ?!?

Kendra is planning a trip for her and her husband to Miami, South Florida. They will spend the week at a spectacular luxurious hotel at the Delano South Beach that is rated #1 ! So she will need an exotic ensemble! :)


I create the fashion challenge to help her find the perfect look, so here is what I did !



 OUTFIT # 1. : head out to the beach and around the town

Dl-96132_v0 Dl-81506_v0 71248_stick 70667_stick

As I believe Miami is a very warm place so combined this kit with comfortable, lightweight clothing and accessories. I think it's an ideal set for the day of shopping or exploring different sights of the town.



Outfit for : dinner / night out in South Beach
Dl-103266-black-beige-v0 Dl-82440_v0 Dl-88372_v0 78195_0

I think that little black dress is ideal for any night out, and regardless of the situation always looks good. Especially when we have a tanned body ...I believe that in  this outfit she will look phenomenal.


This was my challenge ! I'm happy to help Kendra create some stylish looks. It gave me great pleasure. I would like to visit Miami someday because it is a wonderful place. 

Kendra have a good time with Your hubby ! ! !


2 komentarze:

Share with Us your thoughts
with LOVE Katerina & Mags